Saturday, March 2, 2019

Intimacy is Amazing

When a couple gets to the point where they are starting to have very simple, but more meaningful touches to their significant other, there becomes an underlying layer of trust and reassurance. Let me explain about those a little bit. 

When a man touches his girlfriend/wife, he is reassuring her everything is going to be a-ok and that he always has her back. The same thing can apply to a woman, and there are many possibilities that can be behind what she has for the touch that she has saved for him. 

Another example, if a couple has been dating/been married for a while, or even just a short amount of time, their communication through touch could be phenomenal! I know that I have seen it in relationships I have had in the past, and I can see it in my current relationship as well. Touch also can be a love language to your love interest/boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse. 

A love language is how the person you are interested in best feels, understands, and receives love. That is how they interpret love, and the love that you, and others, and giving them. 

There are some problems that can come with touch though. You always have to have their consent. If your significant other is not comfortable with you stroking their back, of having a hand on their knee, or even having an arm wrapped around them, or a hand trying to hold theirs. If they are not ready for it, you do not keep doing it in hopes that they will warm "up to the idea". They have consent, and if they allow you to do something, then I would still proceed with caution. 

There are lots of things that can help your relationship, and intimacy is one of them. Touch is a very important part in keeping your relationship and your marriage strong. It may not the the number one thing, but statistics show that if you and your significant other are always touching (in both a sexual and non-sexual way, always with consent) you will have a deeper love for your significant other. 

The point that I am trying to make, is to make sure that you and your romantic interest are always having personal, sacred, and loving touch between the each other. If you do this, I promise that you will have a deeper love and appreciation for your spouse. I know that I have gained a deeper relationship with my own personal relationship, and I have seen it from my parents, grandparents, and even friends who are in healthy relationships and marriages. 

See you all next time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment